The money we distribute is raised in several ways, but for the most part it comes from our own community.
Public donations provide a big percentage of this, via:
- Our Christmas Float, which collects in late November/ December around the town, usually over a very hectic 20 day period!
- Collections from outside retailers such as Tesco and Sainsburys.
- Direct donations from local individuals.
Additionally, we conduct annual fundraising events which contribute to our Community Services funds, including:
- Our hugely popular Bottle Stall, where everyone wins! This pops up at different events, such as Wiltshire Armed Forced and Veterans Celebrations and Country Fayre.
- We also help Trowbridge Town Council organise the very popular May Fayre in Fore Street.
- We also try new events and stalls and this year is no different with the White Horse Vintage Vehicle Show at the White Horse Country Park.
- You may have also seen us helping some of our friends by marshalling at the Hot Chilli Triathlon and The Over The Hills Race.
If you are running an event and would like us to assist, use the Contact Us page to find out more.
All monies raised from any events and activities go directly back to the club community service fund for distribution.